Sandia XL Pro+ USB-C Female to USB-C Extension Cable 9.5m/31ft
Sandia XL extension cable can also be used with third party short pigtail cables. For example if you have two cameras with different connectors (one with USBC and another with MicroB) - you may use short (3ft) usbc to usbc cables or usbc to micro-b depending which camera you want to tether.
The Pro+ Collection
- Uses our new hybrid-optic technology
- Highspeed with even faster transfer speeds
- 300lb rated crush-proof metal housing
- IPX4 weather sealed
- Power bridge chipset allows for an outstanding, stable 62ft connection
- Slimmer, stronger soldered connectors
- Extra-long lengths to go further distances without needing to use additional cables, extensions or power points.
- No power injection points (No need!)
- 60-day cable failure guarantee
To create a Power Bridge for 62ft tethering you must follow the below steps;
1) Computer-end must be plugged in first
2) Then plug in the ANGLED USB-C into the camera and power camera on
3) Connect the USB-C straight end from the camera cable into the computer's cable USB-C female port. Connecting the two cables together.
If this order of steps is not followed, you will not properly connect at 62ft. If you power the camera down or change the camera batteries, you need to start at Step 1 and go in order of the directions to reconnect.
Please note it takes 1 working day to process and pack orders. Packages will be picked up by courier following working day.
DPD Next Working Day (standard)
DPD Next Working Day by 10.30am (express)
Rest of the World
DPD Classic Air Classic (5-7 Working Days)
DPD Air Express (2-4 Working Days)