The Pro+ Collection
Combo Pack #1 includes;
1x Los Alamos XL Pro+ USB-C Right Angle to USB-C Tether Cable 9.5m/31ft
1x Sandia XL Pro+ USB-C to USB-C Female Extension Tether Cable 9.5m/31ft
To achieve a combined tethering length of 62ft!
- Tight Right Angle design to ensure a stable tether connection
- Uses our new hybrid-optic technology
- Highspeed with even faster transfer speeds
- 300lb rated crush-proof metal housing
- IPX4 weather sealed
- Power bridge chipset allows for an outstanding, stable 62ft connection
- Slimmer, stronger soldered connectors
- Extra-long lengths to go further distances without needing to use additional cables, extensions or power points.
- No power injection points (No need!)
- 60-day cable failure guarantee
To create a Power Bridge for 62ft tethering you must follow the below steps;
1) Computer-end must be plugged in first
2) Then plug in the ANGLED USB-C into the camera and power camera on
3) Connect the USB-C straight end from the camera cable into the computer's cable USB-C female port. Connecting the two cables together.
If this order of steps is not followed, you will not properly connect at 62ft. If you power the camera down or change the camera batteries, you need to start at Step 1 and go in order of the directions to reconnect.
Compatible with any camera using a USB-C port including, but not limited to;
- SONY A7R4
- SONY A1
- SONY A7R III
- CANON EOS R
- NIKON Z6-2
- NIKON Z7-2
- LUMIX S1
- LUMIX S1R
AREA51 TETHER CO. cables focus on extreme speed industrial quality cables, featuring premium connectors and superior insulation. Our cables are rigorously tested to ensure reliable and stable connections, so you can focus more on your close encounters and unexplained phenomena.
Please note it takes 1 working day to process and pack orders. Packages will be picked up by courier following working day.
DPD Next Working Day (1 hour slot)
Rest of the World
DPD Classic Air Classic (5-7 Working Days)
DPD Air Express (2-4 Working Days)
IMPORT FEES & DUTY
Please note that orders outside of UK will be subject to your local government VAT rate + import duty. Please keep a close eye on tracking as you will have to pay the fees to the delivery company before you can receive your parcel.