Wilton Phase One IQ4 USB-C to USB-C Tether Cable 9.5m/31ft
The Pro+ Collection
- Uses our new hybrid-optic technology
- Highspeed with even faster transfer speeds
- 300lb rated crush-proof metal housing
- IPX4 weather sealed
- Power bridge chipset allows for an outstanding, stable 62ft connection
- Slimmer, stronger soldered connectors
- Extra-long lengths to go further distances without needing to use additional cables, extensions or power points.
- No power injection points (No need!)
PLEASE NOTE - this cable does not currently work Fuji GFX 100 / 100s cameras. Please choose Los Alamos XL
Commonly paired with Sandia XL PRO+ USB-C Female to USB-C Extension Cable 9.5m/31ft
To create a Power Bridge for 62ft tethering you must follow the below steps;
1) Computer-end must be plugged in first
2) Then plug in the ANGLED USB-C into the camera and power camera on
3) Connect the USB-C straight end from the camera cable into the computer's cable USB-C female port. Connecting the two cables together.
If this order of steps is not followed, you will not properly connect at 62ft. If you power the camera down or change the camera batteries, you need to start at Step 1 and go in order of the directions to reconnect.
Compatible with most cameras using a USB-C port including, but not limited to;
- SONY A-1
- SONY A7R4
- SONY A7R III
- NIKON Z6II
- NIKON Z7II
- LUMIX S1
- LUMIX S1R
- Canon R5
We recommend running the latest camera manufacturer firmware and Capture One 22 latest build.
Please note it takes 1-2 working day to process and pack orders. Packages will be picked up by courier following working day.
DPD (1 hour slot)
Rest of the World
DPD Air Classic (5-7 Working Days)
DPD Air Express (2-4 Working Days)
IMPORT FEES & DUTY
Please note that orders outside of UK will be subject to your local government VAT rate + import duty. Please keep a close eye on tracking as you will have to pay the fees to the delivery company before you can receive your parcel.
EU CUSTOMERS 🇪🇺
Eligible products purchased from the EU SHOP are shipped from an EU Warehouse and will not incur duty / import fees.